Alexandre de Boccard
Chairman of the Board of Directors
After graduating in law in 2003 from the Geneva University and a LL.M. from the Georgetown University in Washington DC in 2007, Mr. de Boccard acquired his experience in the banking department of a prestigious Swiss law firm. In 2013, Alexandre joined Ochsner & Associés in Geneva as a specialist in financial market regulation.
Member of the Bar of New York and Geneva, Mr. de Boccard brings to Weisshorn Asset Management SA a valuable legal and regulatory know-how.
Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors
Charterholder's Federal Diploma of Expert-Comptable, LBA manager of Fiducior SA, Partner and Chairman of the Board of Directors - Expert Auditor certified ASR. Member of EXPERT Suisse.
Following his university degree in Geneva, Thierry joined a major international Swiss bank as a Wealth manager. In 2004, Thierry became director of the bank. Later on, he decided to launch his own wealth management company to be closer to his customers, which is what he most values.
After completing his studies in Geneva, Alexandre joined a large international Swiss bank as an advisor on equity and derivatives markets. During this period, Alexandre gets his financial analyst diplomas CFPI (AZEK) and CIIA. After a brief period working with a Geneva private bank as a technical analyst, Alexandre embarks as asset manager in 2006 by co-founding OAM Finance SA where he developed and implemented the investment strategy according to the various mandates given by clients.
Weisshorn Asset Management SA was born from the union of two independent Swiss Asset Management companies. The shareholders have combined their expertise and developed synergies in this new company to better serve their customers and meet new international and Swiss regulatory requirements.
I. Board of Directors
- Alexandre de Boccard, Chairman
- Xavier Pellaud, Vice-Chairman
- Thierry Michel, Secretary
II. Management team
- Thierry Michel, CEO
- Alexandre Gulino, Director
III. Risk Management & Compliance
- Lisa Desjardins, Risk Manager
- Stéphane Hofer, Compliance
IV. Asset Management
- Pierre Martin CFA, CIO
- Paola de Lignières, Portfolio Manager
- Annie Balmon-Raccah , KBR Advisors, Fixed Income External Advisor
- Denis Lattion, Senior Manager
- Sonia Scaraggi, Responsible for Asset Management Support
- Esther Martinez, Asset Management Assistant
- Christina Gaud, Asset Management Support
- Laurence Magnin, Administrative Officer
- Ana Villat, Administrative Assistant
Strategy & Culture
Responsible and concerned about the future of the capital entrusted to us, we offer our clients a thorough financial research as well as a professional and personalised service.
Aiming at reaching our clients’ investment goals, our main objectives are to protect and increase their wealth by seeking an optimal risk/return ratio. For Weisshorn Asset Management, this process is achieved by the following key points:
- Capital preservation,
- Long-lasting relationship with our clients based on trust and communication,
- Strong financial analysis (asset and geographical diversification),
- Quality and transparency.